Community  :: jamesalone's Stuff  :: jamesalone's Blog

Miracles just happen

Miracles do happen, a great song.  Tonight I read a blog from a member that has been on this rolller coaster ride.  A song was mentioned and I just had to share, things happen that we just can not explain and one day it's a  good day.  The group Kutlass and their is hope after divorce.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni7Y2IJUHaE
by Jamesalone  4936 Posts

Posted on 7/22/2010 12:02 AM

Tags: faith , hope , love , moving on ,
a better day
<< Previous Post  |  Blog posts by Jamesalone  |  Next Post >>

Comments for "Miracles just happen"  (12) (You must be logged in to answer)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.  I hope it help someone even if just for a short while.  Put together a few short while's and before you know it you have a better day.  Thanks again everyone.
by Jamesalone   4936 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 10:20 PM

I'm keeping the faith. It will all work out the way it's supposed to. Whether the sky falls or mountains need to be moved. I know I can't make it happen. I can help it happen, or allow it to happen, though.
by JulieG   5763 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 9:47 PM

Awesome song, thanks for posting!
by curious123   1430 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 8:03 PM

Thank you for posting this.  I'd never heard it before, but believe me, it's on my iPod now!
by Kitty7470   3794 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 7:31 PM

Amen, James there is hope after divorce.
I love the line in the song, broken hearts become new.
Thank you for posting this.
by sjg   3035 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 4:40 PM

Keep the belief...sometimes the smallest changes we overlook....they are there...look up the meaning of hope....you will never lose it....
by Joyful   2709 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 4:30 PM

James, I haven't been on here in awhile.  Feeling really blue.  This song came into my life last October when I was at one of my lowest points.

Faith.  A very complex and difficult thing for me to grasp.  I continue to try and trust God's will.  I like the line, "You will find your way, if you keep believing."

Keep the faith.
by flutterby   1417 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 2:20 PM

Dreams of the happy things yet to come. That keeps me going. I will have it ALL one day. It's just a matter of being open for it when the time comes.
by Tiggerfan   62 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 1:43 PM

James, you are so right.  Hope, being intangible, can be so hard for some of us to hang on to.

Another line from a song that I happen to like:

"They say I must be one of the Wonders
God's own creation"

We are all, in our own way, a Wonder.
Posted on 7/22/2010 6:23 AM

Hope is there for is.  Little by little we heal and move forward.  Hope is there.
by stCheshirecat   2625 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 1:42 AM

James, tell me where your hope lies and what you hope for.  I'm recently divorced after thirty years from a Pastor who is still pastoring...go figure.  Hope for me lies in the FACT that God loves me and will take care of me and is concerned with every detail of my life... I pray that is where your hope lies.  God bless you.
by Darlene1952   20 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 1:33 AM

I Believe, We all need Hope it keeps us putting one foot in front of the other until we are up and running! When we are ready to rise from the ashes a new day awaits us with a stronger, wiser and yes even more compassionate heart.

by PACS53   525 Posts
Posted on 7/22/2010 12:51 AM

5. When Is a Marriage Worth Saving?
10 Things to Think About When Considering Whether to Stick with a Relationship